[IDD #NRL-751259]: Joining IDD

Hi,

re:
> We are finally installing these machines today.\

> Here is the information I think you need - Please let me know if you need
> anything additional.

> three site contacts:
> Mike Leuthold address@hidden.
> Kelly Byrne address@hidden
> Mike Ramshaw address@hidden

Very good.  We will add these names to the IDD site contact list for your
institution.

re:
> Machine name borah-ldm.boisestate.edu
> Machine IP address - 132.178.231.142
> Feed to ingest - CONDUIT

OK.  Since your machine has both forward and reverse DNS, and since the
IP address resolves to an '.edu' name, you will be able to REQUEST the
feed(s) you want from the Unidata top level IDD relay clusters:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

re:
> Please let me know what else I can provide.

Assuming that the LDM is (correctly) installed on your machine, and
assuming that you have configured the LDM to REQUEST the CONDUIT
feed from either of the relay clusters above, and your LDM queue
is large "enough" (the default size of the LDM queue upon LDM
installation is NOT large enough for typical user applications,
so it should be increased to 4G or 8G depending on the feed(s)
you will be REQUESTing), you should be good to go.

re:
> Thank you for your assistance.

No worries.

Ticket ID: NRL-751259