[IDD #PSZ-278843]: [ldm-users] UNIWISC via conduit.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Victor,

re:
> The last GOES-16 CONUS imagery I have from UNIWISC:
>
> request UNIWISC ".*"    conduit.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> being processed with the pqact:
>
> UNIWISC ^pnga2area Q. (CNC..) (.*) (.*)_IMG (.*)um (.*) (........) (....)
> FILE    gempak/images/sat/\3/CONUS/\5/\4_\6_\7
>
> is from 2231Z yesterday:
>
> 0.64_20191211_2231
>
> Any ideas?

I installed a new version of McIDAS on conduit yesterday afternoon.  I
thought everything was working correctly, but evidently something
has gone amiss.  I'll troubleshoot the problem this morning.

Comment:

The test UNIWISC feed from conduit is not open to the community.
Because of this, I would appreciate that you not post your questions
to the public address@hidden list as it may generate
requests for access to the test feed.  Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: PSZ-278843
Department: Support IDD