[IDD #MVE-554056]: LDM example pattern of '/ABI/' on NIMAGE webpage

Hi Daryl,

Sorry for the slow reply.  Yesterday kinda got away from me....

re:
> I'm reviewing your very, very, very helpful NIMAGE page here today:
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/nimage.html
>
> and notice LDM pattern examples like:
>
> /data/ldm/pub/native/satellite/GOES/GOES16/ABI/FullDisk/Channel15/20190221/OR_ABI-L2-CMIPF-M6C15_G16_s20190521950170_e20190521950170_c20190521950170.nc
>
> shown.  Is the "/ABI/" portion of that example right?  Based on what I am
> seeing, it is more like "Products/CloudAndMoistureImagery" instead?

You are absolutely correct.  This mistake is undoubtedly a carryover from my
using the GOESR page

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/goesr.html

as my original template when creating the NIMAGE page and then failing to

I believe that I have corrected all of the incorrect entries now, but please
let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks for reporting this!!

Ticket ID: MVE-554056
Department: Support IDD