[IDD #QBL-783661]: split LDM REQUEST for CONDUIT feed

Hi Rick,

re:
> Understood.
>
> Things have been working fine with 6-12.6.

Well, evidently not given the different numbers of CONDUIT fields
that you have been processing on npserve1 and npserve2.

re:
> Tom requested with get to 6-13.11 before we start debugging the grid
> problem - very fair request.

It would just be easier :-)

re:
> Since our operator was having difficulties updating to 6-13.11, I jumped
> in.
> I now have a better understanding how the operators use LDM and can see
> why the installs were failing.
> The problem stemmed from our IT department wanting to install LDM.
> Unfortunately their base version is still back on 6-11. I asked if they
> could install the latest version and was told I should try it and if
> everything works, they will update their base install.

OK, progress.

re:
> Sorry for asking to you to help debug such an unusual setup.

No worries.

re:
> I'll touch
> base in a few days with the results of our conduit files.

OK.  I will be out of the country starting tomorrow afternoon
and won't return until the evening of Wednesday, October 15.
I will be logging in daily while on travel, but my ability
to help troubleshoot problems may (probably will) be limited.

re:
> Thanks for everything.

No worries.

Ticket ID: QBL-783661