[IDD #JIX-688122]: 20191003: charney.met.sjsu.edu trying to REQUEST CONDUIT from conduit.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Mike,

While doing some maintenance on conduit.unidata.ucar.edu, I think I saw/see
that charney.met.sjsu.edu is trying to REQUEST some portion of the IDD
CONDUIT feed.  Since the REQUEST is being denied (we want downstreams
to REQUEST from either of our top level IDD relays, idd.unidata.ucar.edu
and/or iddb.unidata.ucar.edu), the net effect is a little more unintended
load and repeated LDM log messages.  Nonetheless, we would appreciate it
if you would remove your REQUEST for CONDUIT to conduit.unidata.ucar.edu
as soon as you can.

Thanks in advance...