[LDM #CBT-761337]: GOES-17 data

Hi Mike,

re:
> Interesting, and thanks for occupying some of your valuable mental space on
> my issues.

You must mean "some of your dwindling mental space" ;-)

re:
> I think I only one NIMAGE request:
>
> REQUEST NIMAGE  "GOES"  idd.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> (but let me make sure it's not implied somewhere else)

If this is the case, I really don't understand why 'uldbutil' on our
machine is showing the connection in secondary mode.  I will talk to
Steve about thsi.

re:
> I do see this gremlin:
> request UNIWISC "^pnga2area"     idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> and
> request UNIWISC ".*"    idd.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> Could that explain what you're seeing?

No, that is not what I am referring to.

re:
> I removed the first entry and restarted.

Excellent.

re:
> I'll continue to evaluate here.

It would really help us to get a copy of your LDM configuration file
(as an attachment, not as a cut and paste).

Ticket ID: CBT-761337
Department: Support LDM