[IDD #ISJ-658184]: NIMAGE feed - big lags from idd.unidata starting ~16 UTC Monday August 5?

Hi Pete,

re:
> Well, I'd say that was a bomb. Lag went right up to 1800s.

Yup, I was watching the latency plot for NIMAGE too.  Sigh!

re:
> I'm going back to feeding NIMAGE from hera.

Very good, I would too.

re:
> So strange..

Yes indeed.

One question:

When you turned the feed back on, did you point at idd.unidata.ucar.edu
alone, or did you have redundant feed REQUESTs?  If the answer is the
latter, then it is possible that the addition of another two primary
mode feeds overwhelmed your machine.  At the same time, this theory does
not make a lot of sense since the latencies for other feeds did not
seem to be affected.

Like you said, _very_ strange...

Ticket ID: ISJ-658184
Department: Support IDD