[IDD #RHS-978578]: Simepar - Brazil

> Hello,

Hello Fabio,

> I work at Simepar, a meteorological and hydrological research institution
> in Brazil, and would configure a LDM system here.

Great, the IDD C.A/S.A. continues to grow!

> I am trying to find information on how to join IDD but couldn't find it in
> your website.

The top tier node for Brazil is CPTEC/INPE...have you connected to them in the
past?

> Can we join IDD? How do we do it?

Sure, we just need to define the topology :) Please let us know if you have
connected to another LDM in the
past, and in particular..which site.

If none, that is OK, we will start you up. What "feeds" (data types) are you
interested in.

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

Jeff

> Thanks,
> Fábio Sato
> Head of IT - SIMEPAR