[LDM #GLG-935498]: CONDUIT GFS data

Hi Kwan,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was not at work today...

re:
> I am beginning to see the data lost from the newest version of LDM
> (6.13.3).  I did not see any data lost in version 6.13.2.9 (?).

I switched your LDM back to v6.13.2.9 right after seeing your inquiry
this morning (and right before heading out of the door).  When I got
home I noticed that switching back to v6.13.2.9 did not solve the
'Processed oldest product' problem, so I switched you back to v6.11.7.

In trying to figure out why your system was not processing all of the
CONDUIT products, I did a plot of performance to see if anything
jumped out at me:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin plotmetrics -b 20160724

What I saw was the load average being very high on rainbow during
the periods when the 'Processed oldest product' messages were
showing up in the LDM log files.  We'll see if reverting back to
LDM-6.11.7 pushes this problem off for now.  If it doesn't, it
means that rainbow is simply too overloaded to keep up with
processing all of the data that it is receiving via the LDM.

Just so you know, we have a machine, lead.unidata.ucar.edu,
that is processing a LOT more products than rainbow, and it
is not experiencing the 'Processed oldest product' problem
and it is running LDM-6.13.2.

Ticket ID: GLG-935498
Department: Support IDD