[LDM #GLG-935498]: CONDUIT GFS data

Hi Hsie,

I have been meaning to send you a status update email on the LDM progress
made on rainbow for some time...

Because of your observation of processing products out of the LDM queue
in LDM-6.13.x, we (Steve) did a comprehensive review of changes made to
LDM code since v6.11.7.  That review revealed a changes that slowed
the processing of products out of the queue.  Because of the unintended
side effects of the changes, the code was reworked, and the result is
the LDM-6.13.2 version that Steve released yesterday.

I have been testing the precursor to LDM-6.13.2 for over a week, and
it has performed well, meaning that there have been no problems processing
all of the data being ingested.  I installed LDM-6.13.2 on rainbow about
a half hour ago, so you are up to date now.  I will keep an eye on things
over the weekend, but I am not expecting any hiccups since v6.13.2 is
essentially the same as the beta version that I had running on rainbow
before this afternoons upgrade.

I will begin addressing updating McIDAS on rainbow next week.

Thanks for allowing us to use rainbow as a test bed!  The lessons learned
there will be hugely beneficial to the LDM-using community!

Ticket ID: GLG-935498
Department: Support IDD