[IDD #VJN-703855]: upstream data-feeds

> Jeff,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  We probably do need all four machines on ldm,
> unfortunately.  The two production servers are in Menlo Park, CA and in
> Anchorage, AK and need to be redundant.

No worries, happy to feed all, just did not want to compromise a network :)

  These are outside the DOI firewall
> so I was hoping the networking DNS requirements would already be satisfied
> (I'll work with out IT staff on this).  The development server is in
> Vancouver, WA and is behind the DOI firewall.  I'll see if holes could be
> opened, but that usually requires authorizing a specific outside IP
> address.

To connect to our cluster you will need TCP inbound/outbound on port 388 for
this machine:

Name:   idd.unidata.ucar.edu
Address: 128.117.140.3

 Again, I'll work with out IT staff to see what can be done.  The
> research machine is also in Anchorage, but would receive nam products,
> while the other probably only gfs.  It is also within the firewall, so I'll
> let you know what I can work out on my end.  Thanks.
>
> Hans

Thanks Hans, please let us know if we can help with anything else to get this
going.

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support