[IDD #KUD-512290]: Backup NOAAPort source ?

Hi Rosie,

re:
> I know TC will not allow crons on ash as we tried to do that here to
> monitor some remote sites.

Hmm... No worries, I kinda expected that there would be something like
this.

re:
> We could push the files to an anonymous ftp location for you --

No, but thanks.

re:
> Jerry may also have other ideas about that.

Given the cron situation, what I am thinking of now is to create a
script on ash in the 'tyoksas' account that will 'cat' the Gap
stats on either np1 or np2, and the output listing will be read
and processed by a Python script that plots things like C/N vs time
and other things.  As long as scripts can be run on ash, this should
work OK.

Thanks for the info!

Ticket ID: KUD-512290
Department: Support NOAAPORT