Nexrad 2: idd.unidata.ucar.edu Access

Hi, I'm with the ERC (Education and Research Consortium of the Western Carolinas) We're one of the top tier level 2 providers. We're currently have drastic latency issues with both of our upstream. Anywhere from 10-20 minute latency of data on one and 40 minute latency of data on the other. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about the upstream issues until Monday morning. It was suggested to us that we may have access to the idd.unidata.icar.edu ldm server that could be used temporarily until we can speak to the people incharge of our upstream ldm servers on Monday. It appears we have are allowed to pull from the server, but just want to make sure it's alright we do so. My Boss Hunter Goosmann said if any sort of payment is required to do this just speak with him. It's extremely urgent we get our latency issues resolved as we have a number of customers currently effected by this issue as well.

James