[IDD #PZS-945807]: HRRR data on IDD/LDM

> Hi Jeff

Hi Marcelo,

We are assuming a standard install....

(i.e. dirs and paths consistent with documentation)

> When I tried to make the queue (~/bin/ldmadmin mkqueue) I get this error
>
> *"Couldn't get "/server/config-path" at /home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin line 97"*
>
> Do you know what may be giving me that error?
>
> Marcelo

Can you please provide:

[from top level source dir]

config.log
configure.log

output from:

ldmadmin config (as ldm from ~ldm dir)

ls -l etc/registry.xml (as ldm from ~ldm dir)

grep /server etc.registry.xml (as ldm from ~ldm dir)

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support