[IDD #QEG-718696]: CMC GEM Feed Down (fwd)

Hi Tom,

re:
> Well, it would be nice to get a response at some point.  Thanks.

I apologize for someone not getting back to you before now!  The
person would normally respond to GEM-related issues has been out
of the office.

Question:

- who are you REQUESTing the GEM feed from?

I ask because our top level IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu,
is getting (at least some) data on the GEM feed:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data -> IDD Operational Status
  http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats/

    Statistics by Host
    http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

      uni19.unidata.ucar.edu [6.12.0] (the real server backend that is
servicing REQUESTs from sun1.envsci.rutgers.edu)

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?uni19.unidata.ucar.edu

      GEM volume

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?GEM+uni19.unidata.ucar.edu

The question is if the volume we are receiving and relaying represents all
of the data that should be in the GEM feed.  If it is not, we will need
to contact the Canadian Meteorological Center (CMC) folks and get them
to troubleshoot their setup.

Ticket ID: QEG-718696
Department: Support IDD