[IDD #IVG-583515]: RE: EXT :20141114: NOAAPort relay Machine Set up at NG

Hi Heather,

re:
> You can log on whenever you would like this weekend, it is no
> problem.

Thanks.  I logged onto npingest this morning and created a gzipped
file of all of the Gap messages from all of the LDM log files in
the ~ldm/logs directory.  The problem I am having now is figuring
out how to send the file to my Unidata workstation.  I tried 'scp'
and 'mailx', but neither seems to be allowed through the NG firewall.
Can you send me the file?  Thanks in advance...

~ldm/logs/npingest.gap

Ticket ID: IVG-583515
Department: Support IDD