[IDD #VWG-840959]: 3-d HRRR fields on FSL2 - where to get?

Hi Pete,

re:
> One of my downstreams was looking for the 3-d grids from the HRRR on the
> FSL2 feed. My main idd data ingest/relay is requesting the FSL2 feed
> currently from
>
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> idd.ssec.wisc.edu
> weather2.admin.niu.edu
>
> But it looks like weather2.admin.niu.edu is providing only the 2-d
> grids, and the other two either are not providing any of the FSL2 feed,
> or I am not allowed to feed it.

The Unidata-operated machine that is getting the majority of the HRRR data
that we have (not the majority of the HRRR data, mind you) is
gale.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> Where should/can I feed the 3-d HRRR grids on the FSL2 feed from? I'd
> need an allow for idd.aos.wisc.edu

Please try REQUESTing the FSL2 feed from gale instead of idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

re: rtstats does not appear to be working

I see the same problem.  I will check with others tomorrow to see if they
might know what is going on.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.