[LevelII #UNW-125809]: WSR88D Level II Data

> Hello,

Hi Harry,

> I'm interested in accessing WSR88D Level II Data for private sector use.
> Please forward information on cost and requirements for WSR88D Level II
> Data.

The Unidata Program Center does NOT feed the private sector. We are chartered
by the NSF to provide
support to the academic and research sector.

There are other groups that do provide this service for a fee:

Please see:

Purdue:

http://roskilde.eas.purdue.edu/~level2/

ERC: (scroll to bottom of page)

http://ercwnc.org/services/

..and the free service from our national archive center NCDC:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/radar/radardata.html

Not knowing how much data you plan to ingest and what you want to do with it
makes it difficult
to estimate any type of hardware or software requirements.

> Sincerely,
> Harry Roberts

Cheers,

Jeff