[IDD #BVK-695331]: Madis data

Hi Terri,

re:
> I knew you would know what was going on!

Well, Unidata Support is on GSD's email list, so we get their
outage notifications.

re:
> I will indeed get on their notification list from here on out.

Very good.

We received the following two messages this afternoon:

Date:    Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:17:24 MST
To:      _OAR ESRL GSD MADIS-data <address@hidden>,
         _OAR ESRL GSD MADIS-providers <address@hidden>
cc:      "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
From:    Leon Benjamin - NOAA Affiliate <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: MADIS-GSD Planned Outage on January 24 23z to January 25 23z

From address@hidden  Sat Jan 25 15: 18:38 2014

All,

The work is completed and MADIS-GSD is back in service.
Let us know if you have any issues.

-- Leon

AND