[IDD #VRK-635010]: idd data

Hi Marck,

When I found that I could still logon to  your machine I went ahead
and added a REQUEST for all of NIMAGE to your LDM configuration file,
~ldm/etc/ldmc.conf and then restarted your LDM.  NIMAGE data is now
flowing, and the latencies look good (low).  If the latencies continue
to be low, it might be "fun" to try adding a REQUEST for model output:
HDS is lower resolution model output in GRIB1 format, and NGRID is
higher resolution model output in GRIB2 format.  The big decision
to be made when REQUESTing model output is which coverage(s) you
want.

Ticket ID: VRK-635010
Department: Support IDD