[IDD #VRK-635010]: idd data

Hi Marck,

re:
> Ok we tried the system and edited the nwx tables.  All flows good.

Very good.  The real-time stats that you are reporting look good also:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data -> IDD Operational Status
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/rtstats/

    Statistics by Host
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

      dma.ldm.meteo.aw [6.11.6]
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?dma.ldm.meteo.aw

The 'latency' link shows that all IDS|DDPLUS data is getting to you with
very low latency -- excellent!

re:
> In the weekend we had some problems due to a faulty modem.

OK.

re:
> Tom can we try adding the NIMAGE  ?

Yes.  Please add a separate REQUEST line to your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
file:

request  NIMAGE  ".*"  idd.unidata.ucar.edu

NB:

- after making any change(s) to the LDM configuration file ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
  the LDM needs to be stopped/started/restarted for the change(s) to
  take effect

  <as 'ldm'>
  -- make modifications to ldmd.conf

  ldmadmin stop