[IDD #VQM-781176]: New domain for NOHRSC ldm computers

Hi Carrie,

re:
> Many Thanks Tom,

No worries.

re:
> All appears well but we are now having error messages with our feed from
> ldm.idd.tamu.edu.  Who do I need to contact to update our information
> there?

Their preferred contact email address is:

address@hidden

If that does not work for some reason, try to contact Donne Cote
directly:

Donna Cote <address@hidden>

re:
> Sep 04 21:02:32 ldm idd.tamu.edu[63978] ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM
> failure; nullproc_6 failure to idd.tamu.edu; RPC: Unable to receive; errno =
> Connection reset by peer

This almost sounds like a network issue somewhere between you and TAMU.

Ticket ID: VQM-781176
Department: Support IDD