[IDD #SVM-257839]: 20121017: SRCC NOAAPort ingest and LDM feed REQUESTs

Hi David,

We noticed that pavan.srcc.lsu.edu is still feeding from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.
Since we are trying to decommission unidata2, we are contacting all sites using
it as an IDD upstream feeder and asking them to switch their feed REQUESTs as
soon as possible to  idd.ssec.wisc.edu.

Reminder:

After changing a REQUEST line in the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file, the LDM must
be stopped and restarted before the change can take effect.

Thanks in advance for your help in making this change!

Ticket ID: SVM-257839
Department: Support IDD