[IDD #IDL-873055]: 20121023: please discontinue feeding from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Mark,

I don't know that you are the appropriate Cornell contact for the following, but
I figured that you may know who is and will forward it along if necessary...

We noticed that idd.nrcc.cornell.edu is actively feeding from
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.
Since we are trying to decommission unidata2, we are contacting all sites using
it as an
IDD upstream feeder and asking them to switch their feed REQUESTs as soon as
possible
to idd.ssec.wisc.edu.

Thanks in advance for your help in making this change!