[IDD #AVX-916665]: regarding IASNFS NCOM data download

Hi Ishan,

re:
> I am a graduate student at Louisiana state university doing my research in
> the field of ocean optics. For the same, I have a requirement of salinity,
> SST, and SSH (IASNFS NCOM) data access for the year of 2010, 2011 and 2012.
> If it is possible then would you please guide me how to download them in
> the bulk (ftp link if it is available).

Since we, Unidata Program Center/UCAR, do not archive data for long periods
of time (e.g., we do not have data for 2010 or 2011, and we only have
2012 data for the past 30 days), it would be better for you to try and
get the data you need from places like the National Climactic Data Center
(NCDC).  Here is the URL for their site:

National Climactic Data Center
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

It is also possible that NCAR has the data you need.  Here is the URL for
the NCAR Research Data Archives:

http://rda.ucar.edu/

Best of luck!

Ticket ID: AVX-916665