[IDD #FHH-778748]: Authorize additional IP address for IDD

> Hello, we are migrating from our existing server to a new server, and we
> would like to authorize the new server to access the IDD.  We will use the
> old server for backup, so we will want the old server to continue to be
> authorized.
>
> The new server IP is:  199.26.254.200
>
> (The existing server is: 129.174.115.75 also known as wx.gmu.edu)
>
> Thanks!

Hi Brian,

Confirmed both forward and reverse DNS are working for the new IP :)

All should be set to go for the new IP and machine, and we will keep the old
server and IP active to allow you
a graceful transition and for back up.

Congrats on the new server.

Cheers,