[IDD #XUT-980774]: Data Request

Hi David,

re:
> The IP->hostname translation was fixed early last week, so it has had time to
> propagate
> through internet servers by now, and I have verified this from multiple
> sites.  I am not
> able to get any data from your LDM.  The 'notifyme' command that you gave me
> produces
> the following output.  Any ideas?

This was my fault -- I fat fingered the ALLOW entry for
shield-wblend.starinst.org; sorry!

I just corrected the ALLOW entries on all nodes of our toplevel IDD relay
cluster,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  Give the 'notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD2 -h
idd.unidata.ucar.edu'
another test to make sure I did things correctly this time.  If all looks good,
go ahead and add a REQUEST line for NEXRAD2 data for KLWX to your
~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
file and restart your LDM.

Ticket ID: XUT-980774
Department: Support IDD