[Staging #UZJ-483180]: Greetings from Costa Rica

Hi Oscar,

re:
> Thanks you so much for the information,
> I will let you know more about it.

OK, sounds good.

re:
> I have one more question.
> Do you know when will be the next workshop of mcidas?

For the past two training workshops (this year and last), we have offered
to hold a McIDAS training workshop if there was sufficient interest (i.e.,
if enough people requested a workshop).  Since there was not enough people
expressing interest (we want to see at least 5 requests), I did not hold
the workshop.  In the past, I have offered to hold a special McIDAS training
session for folks that are interested and are willing to visit Unidata.
I could also be persuaded to hold a workshop at a user's site if there
was sufficient interest and some funding to pay for my travel.  This
was the case at INPE/CPTEC in Brazil -- I put on a McIDAS workshop in
December, 2007 for approx. 15 people at CPTEC's training facilities
in Cachoeira Paulista, SP Brazil.

Ticket ID: UZJ-483180
Department: Support IDD