[IDD #KOQ-488225]: LDM: CMC GEM Data Missing

Hi Tom,

re: ldm.meteo vs ldm.weather
> They both resolve to the same IP address: 199.212.17.24, so  I don't think
> that's the issue.

We noted this also.

We (Jeff) are in contact with the folks at CMC about this issue.  Hopefully,
we can help them figure out what was changed on their side that negated
their existing ALLOWs (my bet is on firewall changes).

More as we learn things...

Ticket ID: KOQ-488225
Department: Support IDD