[IDD #GOK-818269]: Help -- NEXRAD3 feed no longer working, along with some GOES imagery from UNIWISC

Hi Marcus,

re: what do your log files say?
> The log file (~/var/logs/ldmd.log) is there, but empty;

This typically means that LDM logging has not been setup/correctly setup.
Any chance we could get a login to your machine to poke around?  If yes,
please send me (address@hidden) the password for the user 'ldm'
in a separate email ** that has no reference to the account for which it
is valid ('ldm') or for the machine for which it is valid **.

re:
> there was no  .../data/gempak/logs folder.

This is not good.  We will need to review the LDM configuration
files you provided in a previous email to see if there is anything
obviously wrong.

re:
> I created the directory and restarted the ldm...still empty.
>
> The ldm version we are using (6.9) has the structure ~ldm/var/(data, logs,
> queues).

OK.

> One odd thing is that pqact creates the directory structure:
>
> "~/ldm/var/data/data/gempak/(nwx , images, jason)"
>
> Should there be the extra 'data' directory?

No, I don't think so.

re:
> ('nwx', 'images', and 'jason' subdirectories
> are still being created and written into...)

OK.

re:
> I will work on trimming the list of products...but I would like to know where
> all the HDS stuff is going...or why there are no 'surface', 'upperair' or
> other
> directories, or where the logfiles are going....sigh.

Me too!

Ticket ID: GOK-818269
Department: Support IDD