[IDD #JHR-989766]: Assistance in becoming a Unidata user

Hi Jennifer,

re:
> Work on our end has been on hold recently due to other tasks.  We hope
> to resume our efforts on the AWIPS/GEMPAK installation soon.  Per an
> update from Cedrick, he said his goal is to be able to resume work on it
> next month (July 2011).  We request that our ticket remain open.

No worries.  Even if a ticket is marked as closed, a follow-up reply
to us that includes the ticket ID will cause it to be automatically
reopened.

We will be on the lookout for a note from you, Cedrick or others there...

Ticket ID: JHR-989766
Department: Support IDD