[IDD #FSY-388508]: request to implement redundant NEXRAD Level 2 feed

Hi David,

In order to prevent/minimize outages in the IDD NEXRAD2 datastream
like the one that was reported on December 23, we are requesting that
you implement a redundant request on notam.atmos.uiuc.edu.

In addition to the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf REQUESTs you have for the NEXRAD2
toplevel at Purdue:

uiuc-alt.weather.purdue.edu
uiuc.weather.purdue.edu

We are requesting that you add a request to either/both the IDD toplevel
we operate here in UCAR, idd.unidata.ucar.edu, or the IDD toplevel
we operate in the NSF/AGS offices in Vienna, VA, idd.cise-nsf.gov.
Since the UCAR cluster and the machine at NSF are requesting the
NEXRAD2 data from multiple toplevels, your requesting the data from
them will eliminate outages from UIUC if Purdue happens to go offline.

A reminder: After any change is made to the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, the
LDM needs to be stopped and restarted for the changes to take effect.

Thanks in advance for considering the REQUEST addition!