[IDD #EJN-974549]: Re: 20101208: change idd feed of UBA

Hi Gustavo,

re:
> I would like to know if you have any news
> about setting idd feed...

I adjusted most of the REQUEST settings in the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
file on unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar some time ago, but I guess I
did not send you a note letting you know of the changes (which
were mostly minor); sorry.

re:
> On the other hand ask if there is a map
> for Argentinean province that can be
> use when plotting .. As we was speaking
> a few days ago.

I asked Michael about this, but he didn't know.  I haven't had
time to look through the GEMPAK map files to see if there is on
that contains the states of Argentina.  If there isn't, I will
work with Michael to see what it would take to add this to
GEMPAK.

re:
> Here is going to be holiday's time, during
> January summer here.. Because of this
> we'll come back in February.

OK.  Thanks for reminding me of your summer schedule.

re:
> Happy new year! Thank you for your help.

You too!

Ticket ID: EJN-974549
Department: Support IDD