[IDD #IFM-276437]: IDD Feed

Hi Robert,

re:
> I'm taking this over for Alan, so I want to make sure you have all the
> information needed to obtain the feed.

OK, sounds good.

re:
> The server we will be using for this is being rebuilt tomorrow, so I'm
> assuming all you need is the hostname?

Correct, we need the fully-qualified name of the machine on which you will
be running the LDM.  We would also appreciate you giving us the machine's
IP address (so we can verify that forward and reverse DNS exist for the
machine).

re:
> We are using a fairly recent version of LDM, definitely 6.8.x.

Very good.  The current release is 6.9.3, but it is not crucial to upgrade
to it.

re:
> Let me know if you need any more information, and I'll get that to you asap.

As soon as we have the name and IP address of your machine, we will verify
forward/reverse DNS and then add the appropriate ALLOW to the top level
IDD relay node we operate in the NSF/AGS offices in Vienna, VA,
idd.cise-nsf.gov.

Ticket ID: IFM-276437
Department: Support IDD