[IDD #EIV-958781]: LDM running on Internet2

Hi Reymer,

re:
> Thanks again for your help, I'll talk with Marcial, to set the
> hostname on our DNS servers, and I'll write you back.

Very good.

re:
> When is the next UNIDATA workshop? I'm so interested to go!

The next series of Unidata training workshops start this coming
Monday, October 25.  You can check the schedule of the various
sessions on our HomePage:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

Scroll down a little and you will see the section on workshops.
The information is that registration is officially closed.
I know that the LDM and IDV workshops are already filled past
their capacity, so there would be no chance of taking those.
The netCDF and GEMPAK classes, still have some slots, so there
is an opportunity to join.

> Thanks again!
>
> Reymer Vargas
>
> --