[IDD #GUE-872299]: System clock on dvb1.ssec.wisc.edu NOAAPort reception system

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure that you are the correct person to send this email to, but
here goes:

One of the participants in the IDD sent a note to the address@hidden
email list a little while ago that noted that the system clock on
dvb1.ssec.wisc.edu
seems to be off:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD3+feeds5.michiganwxsystem.net

Since I agree with the user's observation, I decided to send a note to see if
someone there can check into the NTPD setup on the machine (hopefully, it is
running NTPD!).

Thanks in advance...