[IDD #DEG-354335]: UMass Lowell ldm machine

Hi Frank,

re:
> Our LDM machine of many years, has recently failed.  (graupl.uml.edu).
>
> I have a replacement machine, drizzl.uml.edu, which I have been running
> off graupl for a few months, just in case.  Now the "just in case" has
> happened.
>
> Do I just contact my feeds to ask them to change the name, and do you
> need something from me once I'm up?

We don't need anything special from you other than this email (to update
our LDM site contact list).  The thing that we will ask you for, however,
is to send us in real time stats from your LDM (I just looked and do not
see any from graupl).  Sending in stats helps us support you in the future
and gives us a better picture of the IDD, so _please_ consider reporting
stats.

FYI: starts are reported by an EXEC line in the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf configuration
file that should look like:

EXEC    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

If this line is commented out in drizzl's ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file, please
uncomment
it and restart your LDM.  If it is not commented out, then it is likely that
a firewall somewhere at UMass Lowell is blocking connections to port 112 on
our real time stats machine, rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: DEG-354335
Department: Support IDD