idd.aos.wisc.edu is down

All,

If you feed from idd.aos.wisc.edu, it is currently down. I went to apply a kernel update and a file system error took it down.

I'm running a file system check right now, but it's taking a while, and that may not be a good sign.

So, if you are feeding from idd.aos.wisc.edu, you might want to fail over to an alternate for a while.

Pete

-- Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences 608-262-3086 - address@hidden