[IDD #IOH-799551]: 2 things...

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD3+noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu

Hmm... what's the point you are making?

re:
> Second, I don't like the new graphs. They take forever to generate, and
> you can't read the bottom part of the graphs, either to see the times &
> dates because they're all overlapping each other.

One of our eventual goals is to replace the process for generating the real-time
stats plots, but I have seen _nothing_ about this being in the works (I am
currently
in Spain on travel and only have infrequent access to email).

I just loaded the NEXRAD3 plot for burns, and it looks like it always looked,
so if you saw something different, it was either a transient test or I have
not been informed about impending changes (and I would/should be).

Ticket ID: IOH-799551
Department: Support IDD