[LDM #AIL-780971]: Fwd: TESAC NetCDF file

Hi Rich,

> That's too bad.

Yes, we have had others wanting data from the GTS that we do not
currently ingest via NOAAPort.

> Are you imagining NDBC giving you the full GTS feed via the IDD/LDM,

More like dreaming, certainly the GTS data comes w/redistribution restrictions?

> or by helping you get a full GTS connection by lobbying the powers
> that be?    I guess our needs might be met by having NDBC push the
> data you DON'T have out over the IDD/LDM.   I don't know if they use
> the LDM or not currently.

If they are free to pass it along AND are willing to run an LDM, we would be
delighted to fan it out :>)  (and help as much as needed with the process)

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu