[IDD #UGM-754540]: stopped getting fnexrad data 01Z 13March

Hi Brian,

re:
> Tom, yes it seems the data is flowing again!  Many thanks for tracking
> this down.

No worries.  Figuring it out was "interesting" :-)

re:
> I must have removed the "ALLOW" record without fully realizing what it
> was for.  I will put it back in.

Thanks!  Please remember that anytime you make a modification to the LDM
configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, you need to restart the LDM to
make the change(s) take effect:

<as 'ldm'>
-- make any editing changes that are needed
ldmadmin restart

> As for opening port 388, I will need to talk to our sysadmin about that.

Thanks.  From what I can see, your (department or GMU) firewall is blocking
incoming requests (like from 'ldmping' and 'notifyme') on port 388.

re:
> Thanks again... Brian

Glad to have found the problem relatively quickly...

Ticket ID: UGM-754540
Department: Support IDD