[IDD #UGM-754540]: stopped getting fnexrad data 01Z 13March

Hi Brian,

re:
> Also, here is the ldmd.conf file:

Ah Ha!  Now I see that you are trying to ingest the 1 km
National composite in its GRIB format, not the composite in
GINI image format. What I checked earlier was the delivery
of the image formatted composites, and they have been flowing
uninterrupted for as far back as I can see.

I just checked; we are not seeing the GRIB formatted images being
sent.  I will investigate to see what is happening and get back
to you when I figure out what is going on.

Ticket ID: UGM-754540
Department: Support IDD