[IDD #TNF-892711]: idd.cise-nsf.gov connectivity marginal

Hi Art,

re:
> I did the switchover yesterday afternoon... things seem to be humming
> along quite nicely.  You can start switching loads to idd.meteo.psu.edu
> when you're ready.

Excellent!  We think that it would be appropriate for you to send a
note to address@hidden and/or address@hidden
announcing your becoming the toplevel redistributor for CONDUIT
in the Eastern U.S.  After this all running smoothly (expected to be
very soon), we can revisit PSU becoming a toplevel relay for other
IDD datastreams.

Ticket ID: TNF-892711
Department: Support IDD