[IDD #TNF-892711]: idd.cise-nsf.gov connectivity marginal

Hi Art,

re:
> We've completed the move to the new subnet and things appear stable.  You
> can initiate the change at the WOC at any time.  The new IP information
> is:
>
> idd-ingest.meteo.psu.edu  146.186.163.25
> iddrs3.meteo.psu.edu      146.186.163.24

Very good.  I just verified that forward and reverse name lookup works for
both machines.  I will send our WOC contact a request to add ALLOWs for
these two machines.  I will send you a note as soon as I get confirmation
that the change has been made.

re:
> The new name idd.meteo.psu.edu has also been implemented with
> ldm.meteo.psu.edu being a CNAME pointing to it.

OK.

> Thanks...

Thank you!

Ticket ID: TNF-892711