[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re:
> Martha has setup the notifyme command to log the incoming data for the
> next 1.5 days. The main data I am looking for will be the GEFS (ensemble
> data).

OK, sounds good.

> The ultimate goal here is to process that data so we can access
> it through the THREDDS that Martha is setting up with the other open
> ticket we have with you. Your comment in #5) below talks about making
> the data available for McIDAS but we want it available through THREDDS
> so we can access the data via IDV.

OK.

> Does this make sense?

Yup.  The copies of the pattern-action files we use on our main THREDDS
server (motherlode.ucar.edu) should be a good guide on how to setup
the LDM side of processing for THREDDS on your machine.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD