[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re:
> Ok. Thanks for the update. I have must have missed that entry.

No worries.  Pattern-action files are not the most compelling read ;-)

> Is the mishandling of the ensemble data restricted only to SREF or to
> the GEFS as well.

All ensemble data.  The problem is apparently that the current way that
THREDDS handles the fields does not allow for distinction between the
different members of the ensemble for the same parameter.  McIDAS
and GEMPAK have both addressed this in their support approaches.

> No matter, is it any harm to setup our pqact file to
> handle both ensemble datasets now?

No.  I was going to suggest that you go ahead and add the processing
for the data you are interested so you could create your own archive
of the data you want.

By the way, the one aspect to the processing of data that I have never
delved into in our exchanges is data scouring.  I have been assuming
that you are taking care of that in your own way...

> When the THREDDS update comes out we'll upgrade and things should be fine.

Sounds good.  By subscribing to the address@hidden email list, you
will get a notification that the new THREDDS version is available as soon
as possible.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD