[IDDBrasil #LOR-884164]: [Fwd: Re: Imagens do GOES-10 (IDD)]

Hi Waldenio,

re:
> Just to remember that we have the GOES-10 imagery available on our LDM
> servers every 15 minutes for South America and every 3 hours for full
> disk. See the last full disk images attached.
>
> Anyone who wants these data can request them on mopora.cptec.inpe.br or
> moingobe.cptec.inpe.br as a "GOES-10" EXP feed.

Thank you for reminding me of the availability of GOES-10 imagery from
CPTEC!  I was ingesting these images on yakov.unidata.ucar.edu back in
the summer.  I will restart the ingest now and make some comparisons
with the images we are ingesting.

> Please, check them to see if they can be useful.

OK.  This may or may not be needed mainly because we make the realtime
images available by ADDE from our GOES-10 ingest platform:

GOES-South:

machine:          goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu
ADDE group:       SOUTH
ADDE descriptors: ALL, BLK11, FD, SH, SNDR

We also make realtime GOES-East and GOES-West data available as follows:

GOES-East:

machine           goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
ADDE group:       EAST
ADDE descriptors: ALL, BLK11, CONUS, FD, NH, OTHER, SH, SNDR

GOES-West:

machine           goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu
ADDE group:       WEST
ADDE descriptors: ALL, BLK11, CONUS, FD, NH, OTHER, SH, SNDR

Ticket ID: LOR-884164
Department: Support IDD TIGGE