Re: Requesting LDM access for FNMOC feed.

Hi Samuel,

The FNMOC (NOGAPS & COAMPS) feed is point to point (needs to come from
FNMOC and go directly to you, Unidata does coordinate the feed request)
and is currently not broadcasting. We are working w/FNMOC to bring back
the feed, but we have no time or date for its broadcast to resume.

We will keep you posted via the ldm-users list.

Cheers,

Jeff