[IDD #WZV-733229]: LDM Install at USAF Academy

Hi Dan,

Sorry I wasn't in my office when you called...

re:
> We're up!!

Hooray!

> I was able to connect to idd.unidata.ucar.edu this morning and
> am currently ingesting data.

Fantastic.  I am so glad to hear that your will finally be able to fully
participate in the IDD!

> The problem was on our DREN side and was corrected early this morning.

OK.

> Thank you for all of your help in troubleshooting our connection!

No worries.  We're always glad to help when we can.

Ticket ID: WZV-733229
Department: Support IDD