Re: CRAFT feed dead?

Tyler Allison wrote:
FYI...looks like the CRAFT feed is dead or dying out of idd.aos.wisc.edu

It seems to be trickling data in spurts.

-Tyler

Tyler,

Of course, I'm on vacation this week, we should have expected this :) idd.aos.wisc.edu feeds CRAFT data from purdue, who also seems to be having CRAFT issues:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+weather.eas.purdue.edu

I've cc'd this to support.unidata.ucar.edu, and also to the ldm support at purdue, hopefully they can look into what is up with that.

Thanks for letting me know!

Pete