[TIGGE #BGR-338705]: A problem when perform LDM tests

Hi YangXin,

Well, I am not sure I understand the latencies I am seeing on yakov
for products requested from your test machine:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?EXP+yakov.unidata.ucar.edu

In particular, I don't know how to interpret the difference in the volumes of
data I am ingesting:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?EXP+yakov.unidata.ucar.edu

with what is being show for your TIGGE node:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?EXP+tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn

Does the volume of data being shown on yakov compare favorably with what you
are sending?

Ticket ID: BGR-338705
Department: Support IDD TIGGE